COVID-19 Guidelines (RMTs)
Prior to booking, all clients will be asked a series of questions regarding recent travel, and a variety of health questions specific to symptoms of COVID-19. There will also be a pre-screening call made 24 hours prior to your appointment, and a questionnaire upon arrival. (These questions are listed below).
If we are unable to reach you, please ensure you return our call prior to your appointment, or you may be unable to see your RMT.
Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that we can ensure physical distancing within our waiting area.
If for any reason you or our practitioners do not feel safe, your appointment will be cancelled, and there will be no charge for the appointment.
We thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times, and we look forward to seeing you.
COVID-19 Patient Intake Consent
1. Do you have a fever, a new cough, a worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
2. Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness, or have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19, or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Do you have 2 or more of the following symptoms: Sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting?
5. If the person is over 65 years of age are they experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?